Monday, June 14, 2010

Kravet and Thibault


Kravet fabrics inspire creativity in us all.

I have been working on a clients home lately and we have come up with some special pieces of furniture. The Pelham sofa has Candice Olson accent cushions. The area carpet, pillows, drapery panels all from a fabulous company called yes, you guessed it Kravet. They also carry Thibaut wallpaper which I am using for my clients dining room. The beautiful Barbara Barry fabric is being used for the drapery panels, accent cushions in the living room, along with the covered seat cushions for the counter height stools at the island.   

Thibault Wallpaper T7041 Metallic on Aqua

Barbara Barry Fabric Seafield


 I haven't take photo's of the clients dining room as of yet, but will do once everything is finished and in place.  I do however have pictures of the area carpet, sofa and chair. 
The elegant Rye chair in a Candice Olson fabric.
This Stanza custom designed area carpet in a 10 x 12

Stay tuned for more pictures of the dining room once the job is done. I can't wait. Neither can my clients! They are very excited.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw those Kravet fabrics at NeoCon yesterday in Chicago! Absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete