Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Inspirational Individual

I am taking this opportunity to talk about an inspiring individual that works and socializes in the design industry. This individual has been supportive and helpful to many from what I have heard and seen. I have personally not met this person, but hope to in the near future. This person has taken the time to even help me with small details like making me a blog header without me even asking. Gave me the courage to blog (which I was very apprehensive about). I really didn’t even know where to start, but this kind individual gave me some suggestions, and peeked my interest in proceeding. So with my second attempt at blogging here I am. It is very nice to know there are people in the industry that want to help. So without further a dew you are all probably wondering who I am talking about.  Well it is of course Ivan Meade of The Meade Group. I want to thank you personally Ivan for tweeting with me and being so kind and helping me with blogging.  It is people like you that make working and networking in the design industry very worthwhile. Like I said earlier would love to meet one day soon for lunch or coffee. Cheers for now, and thanks.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment